Situated directly off the main Derry to Letterkenny road (N13) this parcel of land comprised in Folio 31758F extends to approximately 0.1060 hectares (0.4 acres) is available without planning permission.
From the Burt chapel continue in the direction of Letterkenny. The land is situated just off the main road between Burt Graveyard and Callaghan's Filling Station.
Derry City Centre and Letterkenny are both easily accessible in c.15 minutes.
All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.